Is your organization's mission to help teens and adults become more productive in the new technology-based economy? If so, you should prepare your
students for IC3, a certification program that allows students to demonstrate their computer and Internet literacy through a worldwide industry standard that accurately validates skills and productivity
in the workplace.
IC3 is the ideal starting point
for anyone interested in learning computer and Internet basics. The program gives individuals sufficient Internet and computing literacy skills to enter current job markets or begin higher education
programs. Prime candidates for IC3 certification are middle school students, high school students, GED and college students, Job Corps participants, job seekers, employees who use technology on the job,
and anyone—young or old—who wants to gain a working knowledge of computers and the Internet.
Global, broad-based IC3
certification verifies that candidates possess the accepted standard level of basic computer and Internet literacy and are more efficient and marketable. Successful completion of IC3 certification:
- Provides core skills and knowledge necessary to use some computer applications and the Internet
- Effectively tests computing knowledge and skills to ensure mastery is achieved
- Gives a resume-building standard certification as proof of successful completion of the program
- Provides the foundation necessary to further enhance productivity and marketability with other desktop application-specific
- Gives individuals confidence and security in being part of today's "digital world"
Teknimedia, the leading provider
of basic computer and Internet skills training, offers the ideal IC3 training solution: PCIC3-Getting Ready for IC3. PCIC3 is a
comprehensive computer-based training package consisting of self-paced multimedia lessons, interactive exercises, quizzes and tests that fully prepare students for the certification program. PCIC3 is
thoroughly examined by third party reviewers to certify it covers 100% of the certification exam objectives.